Friday, November 2, 2007

Fur it up!!



Fur = A Definite DO

My eyes were opened wide yesterday while I was strolling in the mall. A gorgeous coat with a fur hood was sitting in front of me. I saw not one, but many choices. I did not know what to choose from. I immediately started looking for my size in every one, found a mirror, and was looking to see which one fit me the best. I came to a conclusion with the help of two of my friends and mother. The one I had chosen was definitely the “it” coat. That coat you can wear with anything, mini skirt, jeans, dress, it was definitely a great buy.You can dress it up or dress it down. Fur coats are definitely in now. There’s something about fur that just looks good around a woman’s face. I would definitely recommend one, especially for winter, if you don’t have one already.

xoxo
Queenie

tag: , , , , ,

1 comment:

MovieWorms said...

hey vicky!!! i love your blog! i'm not really into fashion but i love you so i love your blog!!!