Saturday, June 7, 2008

Colors Galore!


Out with the Dull in with the New

Oh my lands! I about died when I looked in a magazine yesterday! I have been looking for some bright finger nail polish for over a month now, and I haven't been able to find any that I'm too fond of, until now. I normally can deal with the Wal-Mart brand nail polish, I mean come on, it's not that big of a deal to go and grab a 99 cent bottle of polish off of a shelf. But since it only lasts a max of like, what, maybe three days, it kind of gets old. So normally I go to a nearby salon and grab some Opi. I prefer this brand because it tends to last longer, and your nails look absolutely fabulous when you use it. So I'm looking in this magazine, right, and flip the page, and see an Opi ad that has the headline MOD across the bottom of the page! I was ecstatic! It's practically every color I've been looking for- HOT pink, lime green, bright orange, and bright red.

Since it's summer now, make sure you're nails are as prepared as you are. Stick with your bright colors, don't go with dull, or black. It's too harsh. Save it for winter. You can still go with a dark blue, just make sure it doesn't have a black undertone. Stand out! Go crazy! That's what summers for, right?

No comments: