Friday, December 7, 2007

Time to Get Pretty!

Beautify Yourself

I found some new beauty products I would totally suggest trying


1. The foundation

This foundation is incredible! It goes on smooth and keeps you from having put your hands on your face, which always helps. It stays on for a very long time and the brush is gentle. It gives you a glow that continues to stay with you while you wear it. I would suggest putting a matte on over it to keep from looking oily. A good one to try is Loreal Stay Matte.

2. The Mascara
This is CoverGirl Volume Exact Mascara. I recently bought it at the neighboring Wal-Mart and have everything but regrets. I absolutely love it! It separates your lashes while making them beautiful and vibrant. Your eyelashes will totally stand out! People ask me if I have fake eyelashes now! Mine are somewhat long anyways but I normally don't get asked that! I can definitely tell the difference with this mascara!






3. Get Hairapy!

Sunsilk! Everyone hates that winter hair! Static kills! I just bought some shampoo from Wal- Mart and decided to give it a try. Well, turns out that it works. I love it! The first night I used it I could immediately tell the difference! Hey, right when I got out of the shower I could tell my hair had changed! I don't have the stuff you put in it after the conditioner, (the one in the middle) but I will probably try it. But, other than that, it's crazy good!

No comments: